We cannot accept any new clients at this time.
We will not be adding on any wellness, grooming, or surgery appointments going forward. We have some space in June for follow-up lab work and sick appointments.
To schedule an appointment for June, email our practice manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your kitten is due for vaccine boosters in June or early July, then we can work them in to finish up their kitten series. Email email@example.com to schedule.
If you have an appointment already scheduled for July, August, or farther out, our practice manager will contact you to see if you wish to reschedule.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions about your cat’s veterinary care while the Cat Clinic is closed and we will get back to you with further instructions.
Email email@example.com if your cat is ill, and we can advise you and help determine if an emergency vet visit is warranted. For end of life appointments (scheduling euthanasia), email us and we can provide this service on a case by case basis during July and other closed months.
For veterinary emergencies, we recommend:
Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners – Overland Park (913) 642-9563
Mission Veterinary Emergency and Specialty – Mission (913) 722-5566
Overland Park Veterinary and Emergency Specialty – Overland Park (913) 361-3800
These ER/specialty vet hospitals are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We can accommodate boarding for all patients that are currently up to date on exam and vaccines. If patients are overdue, then we will not be able to have them board as we will not have supplies to do these services in July.
We have boarding available through 8/5/21 only. Cats must be picked up and brought to the clinic during clinic hours Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri in July. If your boarding cat is going home in August, we will set a specific date and time for pick-up with you.
All boarding currently scheduled after 8/5/21 will be contacted by our practice manager as you will need to find other accommodation.
We recommend Lawrence Pet Friends for in-home cat-sitting services.
Medication and Food Ordering
Clients should email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org for all medication and prescription food requests following the guidelines below.
- You may request up to a 3-month supply of medication refills for pick-up at the clinic before 7/1. We will notify you when the medication is ready to be picked up.
- For patients that come to the clinic for injections or subcutaneous fluids, they can continue doing so in June. After July 2 we can send supplies home and teach you how to give the injections.
- You may request as much food as you need for pick-up direct from the clinic. Our final Hill’s delivery will be 6/29 so you need to contact us by 6/25 for all final pick-up from clinic orders. All food must be picked up by 7/2 from the clinic.
- After July 2, you will need to use our online pharmacy to order all prescription food and medications. We can authorize medications, prescription food, and Revolution for up to 1 year after your cat’s last wellness exam.
- Compounded medications will now need to be directly shipped to you. We can help set up for the medications to be shipped and billed directly to you by the compounding pharmacy.
- After July 2 we will not have our normal stock of prescription food and medications in the clinic any longer. If you have an emergency need, email email@example.com and we will try to help.
If you need a copy of your cat’s vaccine record, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a copy to you. If your cat is seeing a new veterinarian, email us with the veterinary practice’s name and we will send a copy of their full medical record direct to the vet.
July Office Hours and beyond
We will be in the clinic 8am – 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in July.
Response time by email will vary outside those hours. Phone messages will not be checked outside office hours.
After 7/30/21, response times may be less frequent, but we will get back to you within 24 hours for email.
We appreciate your support and will keep you updated on our mobile cat clinic plans as they evolve. Currently, we are planning for veterinary housecalls to be available in the fall.