The Cat Clinic of Lawrence has entered its second decade! We are working hard to make the next 10 years even better than the first. Here’s what’s happening:
- We are now open 2 days a week for in-clinic appointments.
- We are starting housecalls on November 5.
- We have very limited staff right now, so please bear with us as we work to get everyone’s cats taken care of and their questions answered.
- Our beloved “cat church” building is getting renovated to be even more cat-friendly and comfortable. (Yes, we are staying at 1701 Mass St.!)
- We are on the lookout for more cat-obsessed veterinary professionals to join our team.
- We have a new system for client communication that should make it easier for us to text you about your cat (PetDesk), and a new website is coming soon, with lots more resources and information about caring for cats.